Thursday, August 22, 2013

'I'm gay'' - Fred' Star Lucas Cruikshank (SEE VIDEO)


Since Lucas Cruikshank is such a YouTube sensation, it makes sense that he would choose that venue to come out.

The star of the Nickelodeon series "Fred" based on the character he created announced to the world that he was gay during a Q & A video with his friend Jennifer Veal, of Disney Channel's "Jessie."


After Veal asks Cruikshank if he is gay, he responds "I'm gay. It feels so weird saying it on camera!"

The video is pretty lighthearted as you can see here:

"My friends and family have known for, like, three years, I just haven't felt the need to announce it on the Internet," he said. "I feel awkward!"

Veal even sneaks in a question about whether or not Cruikshank would date her if he was straight. It's probably the most adorable coming out you will ever see.



Source: The Marquee/CNN

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...