Tuesday, September 3, 2013

CHRIS ONYEKA'S EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH HOLLYWOOD ACTOR BENZ ANTOINE (READ)


Chris Onyeka Blog: Ladies and Gentlemen, this tall, striking handsome leading man has already made more than 75 film & television appearances. He is often hard to recognize because of his uncanny ability to drastically alter his look, speech patterns and mannerisms in chameleon like fashion. He is one and the only Benz Antoine. Thank you for coming.
Benz Antione: I'm glad to be here. Thank you for having me.
Chris Onyeka Blog: What made you chose your career path? 
Benz Antione: First I wanted to be a Basketball player, then I wanted to be a model; obviously I failed at the 1st two choices so here I am!
Chris Onyeka Blog: What is your typical day like?
Benz Antione: It's actually not half as glamorous as some might think. Most of the time is spent preparing for something that may or may not happen. For me, it's going to the gym, observing life and ultimately writing about it.
Chris Onyeka Blog: What do you do when you are not filming? 
Benz Antione: I love to watch movies and study the performances and I also love to write. I actually have a book on relationships called Mr. Perfect that will be available in a few months.
Chris Onyeka Blog: What is the best part of your work as an actor? 

Benz Antione: The best part for me is knowing that we have the ability to inspire young people. The looks on their faces when they recognize me is worth all the pain.
Chris Onyeka Blog: Where do you see yourself yourself in next 5? 
Benz Antione: Well I'm in pre-retirement right now so in 5 years I will probably be sipping on cocktails on some exotic beach.
Chris Onyeka Blog: Tell us a little about your filmography?
Benz Antione: I've had the good fortune of being involved on some really well known Hollywood movies, like Romeo Must Die starring Jet Li, Four Brothers starring Mark Wahlberg, Get Rich or Die Tryin' starring 50 Cent & Death Race starring Jason Statham.
Chris Onyeka Blog: Who is your inspiration/role model? 
Benz Antione: Since my 1st day in this business 20 years ago it's always been Denzel Washington; he's my acting coach and the best to ever do it if you ask me
Chris Onyeka Blog: What is your favorite holiday spot? 
Benz Antione: My favorite holiday spot is any beach, but I have a particular liking for the south of France.
Chris Onyeka Blog: When is your next project? 
Benz Antione: I just finished a Hollywood movie called "The Frozen" for Sony Pictures staring Dominic Purcell from Prison Break.
Chris Onyeka Blog: Nollywood is the biggest film Industry out of Africa; do you see yourself doing Nollywood films?
Benz Antione: When you sign up to be an actor, you never limit yourself in terms of countries, continents or even languages. As an Entertainer, your job is to entertain regardless of its origin, if the project and character catch my attention, I am in!
Chris Onyeka Blog: Last but not least, are you married or single?
Benz Antione: (Laughs) Depends who is asking; if it's J-Lo, I'm SINGLE!
Chris Onyeka Blog: (Laughs), well  Thanks for acknowledging our interview.
Benz Antione: You welcome.

Evenflow GCEO 
The G Production Management Group LLC
1122 Ocean Ave Suite 2M
Brooklyn, NY 11230
516-500-1804




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...