Thursday, November 21, 2013

Ikechukwu Mitchel Ogbonna Talks About His Career


Usually, when ladies are asked to name the hottest male celebrities, the names you tend to hear are the Okoye brothers, Iyanya etc. A newcomer who is fast taking that title is model and actor, IK Ogbonna who recently clinched a multimillion naira deal with Rakkan Perfume Limited in Dubai and a 3years deal with Globacom. 

Ikechukwu Mitchel Ogbonna is from Abia State but grew up in Jos, where he studied Sociology and Anthropology in University of Jos. His modeling career started when he moved to Lagos in 2005 and modeled as a freelancer. He got his first acting role in Rukky Sanda’s “Love Lorn” movie, and his first lead role was in Elvis Chuks “I wish” where he played Funke Akindele’s husband. 


The father of one is such a woman’s man, he shared a story about how a lady almost raped him; 
“She tried raping me. She acted like a friend, we started talking, and she came to my house for a drink and tried forcing herself on me. She said she was going to scream and say I tried to rape her if I did not agree … Luckily, I was talking to somebody on the phone at that point in time, so I just kept the person on the line. I told the girl that someone heard everything she said and it was up to her to do anything she wanted. She let go and I forgave her. She is fine but it is not about beauty. You cannot sleep with every girl in the world. You have to have self-respect. Sex could be an hour or 15-minute thing but after it is done, what next? I don’t think a human being that knows his or her value should give his or her body to just anybody,”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...