Monday, September 22, 2014

A Girl Paid $20,000 To Get A Third Breast On Her Chest (PHOTOS)


Jasmine Tridevil, a 21 year old massage therapist, dropped $20,000 for a surgeon to put a third breast on her chest. Yes, a third breast.

Tridevil reportedly went to over 50 doctors trying to get the surgery done but none was willing to do the procedure because according to her, "It was really hard finding someone that would do it too because they're breaking the code of ethics.”

Another reason for this bizarre surgery was because of men, "I got it because I wanted to make myself unattractive to men. Because I don't want to date anymore," she said." Most guys would think it's weird and gross. But I can still feel pretty because if I wore makeup and cute clothes, I can still, you know ... feel pretty."





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...