Wednesday, September 24, 2014

K. Michelle and Soulja Boy Took Twitter To Vent Out Their Beef



Soulja Boy pulled over and leaned back, when K. Michelle called him a lair for claiming the he had a relationship with her live on The Breakfast Club. “You can giggle on these nuts," said Michelle. "Let me tell you something, Soulja Boy, cause I know you’re gonna hear this. What you’re not gonna do is lie on my hot pocket. When I do something, I say I did it and that’s what it is. So that giggling… We don’t wanna giggle about that transgender in Atlanta. Giggle, giggle, now crank that. You don’t play when it comes to me and my hot pocket. I never seen you or met you a day in my life.”

Soulja Boy felt some type of way about being called out in the interview, due to the fact that he strongly claimed the rumor didn't come from him. He took twitter and threw KM an upper and the "Love & Hip-Hop" star K. Michelle did not hesitate to respond with a hook. Dang! Dang!! ( see below) 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...