Friday, December 12, 2014

WOW!!! Check Out President Obama's Impersonator


Indonesian man Ilham Anas (right) travels around the world impersonating U.S President Barack Obama. (Photo Source: The Guardian).

40 year old Indonesian photographer Ilham Anas is travelling the world as an impersonator of the U.S president Barack Obama. Anas said “Since I became an impersonator, I have made many friends and received many jobs thanks to my resemblance. I have been able to visit many places in many countries”.

The star first found fame after Barack Obama won the election in 2008, and a local newspaper published a picture of him alongside the president.”I am very careful about the jobs I take. I refuse anything that I think may be controversial or look bad on the real Obama,” said Anas.

Watch the impersonator talk about the perks of being Obama.



Source: Wowzeto

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...