Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Nigerian Hollywood based Filmmaker Pascal Atuma Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari And Ben Bruce

L-R: Sen Ben Murray Bruce (Silver Bird Cinemas) and wife Mrs Evelyn Bruce and Hollywood/Nollywood filmmaker Pascal Atuma  

2015 Nigerian Presidential Election:  Gen. Muhammadu Buhari won Nigerian presidential election by 15.4 million votes against President Goodluck Jonathan's 13.3 million tally in all 36 of Nigeria's states. 

Following the victory, Nigerian Hollywood based Filmmaker Pascal Atuma congratulated Muhammadu Buhari and Ben Murray Bruce of Silver Bird Cinemas via Facebook status, which reads,
"Congrats to Gen Buhari & Ben Murray Bruce - New Dawn for Nigeria!CHANGE. Yes we did it!!! I spoke from my heart and I endorsed General Buhari publicly without fear or favor, I spoke for the people, I knew what was best for our country at this moment in time, we needed change and now we have change!!! GENERAL BUHARI WON!! I have never made a mistake in what is good for our people. I speak without diplomacy, I speak the truth and always will!!! BUHARI IS THE NEW PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!!!!I also use this medium to congratulate my senior boss , my Honorable Chief- Ben Murray Bruce(Silver Bird Group Chairman) who also won a senate seat, congrats MR SENATOR, I remain loyal Sir!!! God bless Nigeria!!! Peace to Africa and to the rest of the World!! God is great!!!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...