Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Serena Williams Beats Ekaterina Makarova At The US Open


Serena Williams beats Ekaterina Makarova 6-3, 6-3 in her open game at The US Open.
Serena speaks after the game,
“I love coming out here with this New York crowd – it’s super special, and I love it here. I love you guys. Thanks so much! 
“I got off to a fast start, and I didn’t want to start out slow. That’s all I could do today.
“I’m going to have to wait until tomorrow to see. I haven’t been able to play much since Wimbledon, so every day I’ll just see how it goes.
“Every time I step on the court is so memorable. Every time I step out here is super special.
“I absolutely love the new stadium. I love the roof, it’s exciting. We’re doing great things out here.
“Everything out here for me is a bonus. Every time I come out it’s just a bonus. Thank you guys!”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...