Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Jeta Amata And Mbong Amata's Marriage Crashed (SEE WHY?)

Jeta Amata and ex-wife Mbong Amata

We gathered their marriage crashed on Mbong’s insistence on pursuing her acting career. While Mbong wanted more out of her career, her former hearthtrob Jeta Amata restricted her to working only on his productions, a move that has seen her act in few Nollywood films such as Black Gold and Inale, directed by Jeta himself.


Here's what Jeta Amata said about his marriage palava.

"Mbong is an amazing mother, an incredible wife...all the time we were together she would never let any other person cook my food...she was faithful and good to me and gave me the best gift in the world, our beautiful daughter. If I didn't cage her so much maybe we would still be together. I stole her youth and didn't let her live her dream so it was better to let her go and find new adventures. She's happy and so am I. Despite the fact that we are no longer together, we are still good friends. She even lives close to me here in LA. Things are great between us and I'm happy to see her happy." 

A quick question, is it right for a man to prevent his wife from pursuing her dreams all in the name of marriage?
Secondly, you go fit leave for acting career? 


Finally, do you think that the lady made the right? Comment Below...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...