Friday, December 6, 2013

Meet Nollywood Actress Rukkie Sanda


Rukkie who is definitely not a rookie in the movie industry, a couple of years back chose Nollywood over the N25 billion-rich banks, after graduating at the Lagos State University and has since never looked back. The stunningly beautiful actress, born and bred in Lagos, spoke with WOLE AJAYI recently about her journey so far in the world of make believe. 


Excerpts: Seems Rukkie is your showbiz name could you tell us your real names? Rukkie is my real name. It's the shortened form of Rukayat, and my surname is Sanda. When did your love for acting start? I had really wanted to act for a very long time. In my school days, I used to be involved in plays and cultural dances. So I had passion for it right from my high school days. Which school did you attend? Lagos State Model College, Igbokuta, Ikorodu. Thereafter? Yeah, I moved to Lagos State University (LASU) Ojo where I studied Banking and Finance.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...