Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Nollywood Actress Stephanie Linus Opens Up About Her Pregnancy Delay


There have been many speculations about Stephanie Linus not getting pregnant after her marriage since 2012. Well,  the Nollywood seasoned actress clears the air on Genevieve Magazine.

"Waiting this long to have a baby is a personal choice, and God ultimately decides. You have to be ready mentally and physically. I had a film I was shooting and I was traveling a lot too, My movie is out now, and I cannot even promote it across Africa like I wanted to, because am stuck in one place. It's also Gods timing, neither my husband nor I were pressurized. I feel this is the right time for it to happen. Right after we got married, I was on set shooting. but this year is different. It's the perfect year for me to get pregnant."

Congrats Stephanie.......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...