Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Ghanaian Girl Attempted A Suside Over Criss Waddle


Mary (18), who hail from Kumasi attempted to kill herself over a Ghanaian rapper Criss Waddle. They met via Instagram before they started having secret affairs.


Although Criss always tells her that she too young to date him, but Mary stated that they always engage in marathon sex each time she visits the rapper's home in Tema. 


She added that on one occasion, Criss posted photos of them together on her Instagram, which provoked the rapper's fans and they bombarded the photos  with all sorts of insulting comments. As a result, she attempted to kill herself with a knife.

Criss admitted knowing Mary, but denied ever having anything to do with her. He said that Mary asked to take pictures with him and he accepted just like he does with all of his fans.


Mary addressed the Issue saying,
"Good afternoon Ghana, It’s me Mary, the girl that her pictures are going round on social media and others are saying I’m dead. I want to tell everyone that I’m alive so stop spreading my pictures that I’m dead…. I’m alive and this is my hand that I cut, I’m okay by God’s grace so to all Ghanaians I’m so sorry for what I did." 
 









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...