Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Jerry Heller is Dead - Hear What Ice Cude Had To Say (Shocking)


Jerry Heller, the veteran music executive who served as N.W.A.’s first manager and co-founded Ruthless Records, died at 75. In a new interview on Detroit’s Hot 107.5, Ice Cube has this to say about the death, 

Host: “You know there was a death in the music industry, important to hip-hop, in some way, shape, or form.”Cube responded, 
“How is that?”
Host continued, “Well, N.W.A. was here because of this man in a way, in a sense.” Cube then said,
 “Whoa, watch your mouth.”
When the host asked Cube how he reacted to the news of Heller’s death, he said:
"I didn’t have no emotions, you know. I’m just glad I’m with my brothers today. I’m glad I’m with DJ Yella. I’m glad I’m with MC Ren today, and it’s only right. So, you know, I ain’t gon’ pop no champagne, but I ain’t gon’ shed no tears either. It is what it is, you know. We come here to pass, and he’s outta here, so you know. Like I said, I’m not losing no sleep over that one".
During his time managing N.W.A., Heller disputed with Ice Cube and Dr. Dre over financial issues, which ultimately led to both artists leaving the group. Last year, Paul Giamatti portrayed Heller in the N.W.A. biopic Straight Outta Compton. Heller, unhappy with how he was depicted, filed a defamation lawsuit against Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, the estate of Eazy-E, NBC Universal, and others.

Watch Ice Cube’s full interview with Hot 107.5 HERE


Wow is all i can say !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...